Friday, May 22, 2009

Bad blogger...

I know, I know I have neglected by blog for a little while. I could explain why... but are pictures are so much better. Don't ya think?

Why I have been a bad blogger..


There has been bike riding...


Haircuts for the boys...


visits to the ice cream store...



planting their sunflowers (hope they grow!)...




throwing rocks at the beach...



finding bugs... (my favorite)



tons of fun at the playground...




TeeBall, TeeBall and TeeBall...



did I mention...Ice cream...



Thunderstorm movie day...



Rainy day fun...





daddy wishing he was on the open sea...or Leonardo...who knows...


nani came to visit...


bike ride/walk with Nani...


hoping to Nani wins big bucks...



playing with the cars...


oh and of course MORE playground...





phew....I dont know about you but I'm exhausted!


I need to rest!



glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment