Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guess what today is...

Hmmm....If you guessed another birthday then you are RIGHT!!! (big month for our family)


Wahoo... today is my brother Brians birthday.


H a P p Y B i r T h d A Y Brian!!!!

Since my video man was not around today to help tape a "live" tribute to "Uncle Brian" we leave you with this.

Happy Birthday to the OnE who:

is always happy to color with us...




who is alway eager to teach us to make funny faces...




who is always making us Laugh so hard...


who is ALWAYS giving us B I G hugs...




who ALWAYS plays fun games with us...


who is always willing to just sit and take a break with us when we need it...



Happy Birthday Uncle Brian!!!

We love you and miss you.



oh...Hey...Uncle Brian... look at this....










C O W B U T T.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA he said
COW BUTT HAHAHAHAHAHA
{{{HUGS}}}


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kell....Thank you for making me smile. I think I'll be wearing it all day maybe all week!!!!! I love you guys and can't wait to come up soon.
    Give Pete and the boys a super hug from uncle Brian.
    COWBUTT!!!! You got to love it....
    Bri

    ReplyDelete