Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bunnies in the house...

Peter found this little bunny running around when he went to pick up Gavin at school... I think I will keep him!







So... I went for my Wednesday walk with Sarah and Susan at 6AM this morning. Yes... I said SIX AM! I know... can you believe it? All I can say is wow! You really do get more accomplished in a day when you are out and about at that time. The kids were fed, bathed and dressed by 9AM. I had all this energy and decided to put it to good use. Cleaning? Nah! Laundry? I don't think so! Easter gifts for the Teachers? BINGO!!! So, when Connor saw the craft paints come out he just had to join in. While Gavin was at school we had our own arts and crafts session here at home. Let me tell ya, it would have been much easier had I received my Mother's "drawing gene"! It would have gone a little quicker...

The gifts aren't quite done yet but the project has at least gotten off the ground and is moving along nicely...



Now here's Connor hard at work making his Easter "presents". I did get yelled at for looking at them though... after all "they're presents Mommy! You're not supposed to see them yet!". I told him I wasn't looking at his artwork.... but that I was just focusing on him. So warning you all... you better not peek at the "Artiest" while he is creating! You just may be the recipient of his masterpiece!



Connor's art project helped me find a good use for some of the Diet Coke caps Peter & I have lying around (Coke Rewards are awesome... free movie rentals!). I used them as mini Paint holders! Perfect!



Yes it was a good day! I even got to go out for some Retail therapy last night with a friend... YIPPEE! It was alot of fun having a girls night out looking at shoes. Even though we both came home empty handed... Shocking I know! No shoes for this "Ma Ma" last night... but it made a good day that much better!

What makes the day sometimes even better is FREE stuff! And because Shaws Super Market sent out an email for free products we got all this for free...



and we still have a few more "free product" coupons that we need to use. Not too shabby.

Oh and a new Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment