Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh go fly a kite...

We bought the boys kites for Easter and they really wanted to go try them out. So Monday mom and I took them over to this field to give it a try. The boys had a blast! What a nice day... they get to fly a kite and run up and down a really big hill! What could be better?!?!













Even Nani gave it a try.


After we were done with running up the hill and flying their kites we walked them to the creek right nex to the field. We showed them where my mom and I used to take Broghie to run in the water.





They "LOVE" throwing rocks in water just as much as playing in dirt!



Then it was time to go home for lunch with many promises to come back. When we got home I made Gavin eat because he kept saying his belly hurt. I thought it was because he didnt really eat anything today... I learned the hard way I was wrong! He had a stomach bug! The poor thing was sick.

He didn't get sick there... not to worry. My poor baby was was too weak to walk!


So our whole family outing to the resturant turned into a "Date" night for Connor and Nani to the Mountain House for some NY pizza!



It was a fun day out for all of us even though the end was not so good for Gavin... next time buddy!

He did start to feel alot better after his little nap on Daddy and was running around by bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment