Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Catch up!

I know I have been a bad blogger lately. I will try to catch you up to our adventures to NJ and try to keep it short! Yea this may be a long one...


Had a wonderful Easter with family. It was so much fun to see everyone and spend time with them. Even though my cousin Andrew had to work on Easter we were able to spend time with him on this trip (Thanks Andrew for making the time to see us) and my cousin Will was at school (his "entertainment" was missed) lol. I can't remember the last Easter we were all together and it was so nice... thanks mom for having us all! I miss all our family gatherings planned and unplanned from when I was growing up.


Friday night Aunt Carol and Andrew came to visit. Here is Andrew hanging out playing with Gavin and showing him how to play Mario Cart.




Aunt Carol ran out and got tons of Ice cream for Gavin! He was SO excited he was screaming thru the house! Thanks Aunt Carol!!


On the phone... "I love you Daddy and Connor... and miss you... Big Kiss!"


Way too much excitement for one day!



Connor and Peter arrived Saturday night... Yippee! Connor was under the weather but started to feel better. Gavin was excited to have someone to play with. Mom and I were busy getting things ready for the party... so Gavin was just a little lonely with out his brother!


Easter Treats... even the bunny left some stuff for Broghie!


Following the Easter bunny trails to the basket of goodies



Bunny tracks caught on film!


Just the beginning of the sugar high that t is Easter....








Yep- Connor has some self control and was really into his car he got. Hey we did get them bagels... wasn't all about the candy!



hmmm are these for ME?


We were able to get them (I mean Gavin) to take a few pictures before they got messy!



Where is everyone???


the boys with Aunt kerri



I will end here and post the rest in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment