Thursday, April 2, 2009

New way to Communicate...

...with Daddy when he is in his office. No telephone needed here!Nope! No screaming through the house... no yelling from the top of the stairs... or being "super quite" and sneaking down the stairs! Who needs it when you can just do this...


A little confused? Then allow me to break it down for you:
See first you do this...





Which gives you this...


So then you are able to do this...



This is how he has been talking to Peter today. Everything from "Hey daddy... you see my finga?" (english translation = Finger). To which Peter answers "Gav... I can see your whole hand!" This then lead to Gavin "telling" on Mommy... "Daddy... Mommy say me no go outside today... it rainin'."
I guess this does beat them Screaming from the top of the basement stairs... I think? At least until the first time he gets his hand stuck. Ahhh... the joys of working from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment